You will need an API Key to authenticate your requests to Morph API.
To create an API Key:
- on the left panel of the Developer Mode, click on the
- Name the API Key.
Enterto create the API Key.
Your API Key has been created!
You can find your API Key at anytime.
In the Developer Mode, click on the
API Key button to go back to the API Key page.
All the API Keys you will create will be listed on that API Key page.
Your API Keys are secret credentials.
- Do not share your API Key in code accessible shared publicly such as GitHub.
- Never store the API Key in your source code nor commit it in version control.
- Read API Keys from environment variables.
- Use a secret manager or a deployment system to define your API Key in the environment.
You might have noticed the option to define IP addresses.
For this tutorial, we have skipped on purpose the option to set
In short, the
IP address option allows you to restrict the access to the API, for greater granular control over which user or machine can access your API resources.
To learn more about this
IP addressoption, how to configure them and how to use them, see Authentication.
Updated 2 months ago